Bonded Rubber Mulch Services
The single-layer Bonded Rubber Mulch is constructed completely of recycled rubber! Miami-Dade County Safety Surfacing’s bonded rubber mulch defensive surfacing serves as a unique and natural trail or route structure as well as a playground safety pad. Its versatility enables it to be combined with EPDM inlays to broaden design possibilities. Our bonded rubber mulch meets and exceeds the shock-absorbing properties of the protocols and normal specifications for Impact Attenuation of Surface Systems Under and around playground equipment. If you are searching for a dependable Bonded Rubber Mulch installer, we are the Company to contact.
Purchase With Confidence. Miami-Dade County Safety Surfacing is dedicated to providing environmentally friendly and human-friendly materials.
Eco-friendly Surfacing Solution Is Perfect For Many Applications. Our bonded rubber mulch may be used for a variety of reasons besides landscaping and playgrounds. Rubber mulch is often used as a secure and dependable backstop at firing ranges, both indoor and outdoor. This content is used in the military, police academy, ropes courses, and scaling walls.
Frequently Asked Questions.
- What Is The Difference Between Rubber Mulch And Regular Mulch? Rubber mulch made from recycled tires lasts longer than wood mulch.
- Is Rubber Mulch Worth The Money? Since it does not decompose or produce a decaying odor, it is particularly useful in “indoor” gardens such as sunrooms and solariums.
- Does Rubber Mulch Have An Odour? Within two to three days, the odor disappears.
- Do You Need Landscape Fabric Under Rubber Mulch? Since landscaping fabric is not required for the installation of rubber mulch (or any mulch for that matter), the benefits of doing so make the extra time and money expenditure worthwhile.
- What Are The Benefits Of Using Rubber Mulch? Since rubber mulch is non-porous and does not accumulate water when it runs through the surface, it tends to hold the soil moist.
- Does Rubber Mulch Get Hot? Since it is rubber and does not conduct heat, the mulch under the soil is cooler than other types of material.
Bonded Rubber Mulch Vs. Other Playground / Landscaping Materials
Rubber mulch is quickly gaining popularity as a natural playground and landscaping solution in both commercial and suburban settings. Rubber mulch is also a great addition to every landscaping project. It effectively inhibits the development of weeds thus enabling water and fertilizer to enter the soil. It also prevents your garden from popular garden pests while remaining unaffected by decay, death, or fading.
Choose Rubber Mulch For Residential And Commercial Landscaping And Playground Surfacing.
Our company’s non-toxic mulch can be used in a variety of residential and industrial applications. Our mulch is available in a number of colors and is backed by a multi-year color lock guarantee. Miami-Dade County Safety Surfacing mulch is constructed exclusively of recycled tires and is 99.9% wire-free. We strive to provide timely, professional service at a fair price for each new Bonded Rubber Mulch initiative, whether residential or industrial.
Bonded Rubber Mulch.
You can use the tools on our website to figure out how much-recycled rubber you require for your project and to look at photos of our products in use in playgrounds, landscaping, equestrian, and other settings in your county.
- Eco-friendly. Resin mulch is environmentally friendly since it is made from shredded recycled truck tires, and decreases landfill waste and CO2 emissions.
- Looks Natural. Rubber mulch, unlike bark, adheres to the ground while attached by resin, rendering it simpler to maintain.
- It is Flexible. Rubber mulch, which is popular for its versatility, is a great option for areas that need a safe surface that can be placed around play equipment.
- Maintainable. Unlike wood bark, the rubber shreds are stuck together with a specific resin to resist displacement and particle destruction.
- Made From Recycled Tyres. Allow us to be your one-stop shop for all rubber products, from colored rubber mulch to rubber horse arena footing.
- Quality Rubber Products. Our bonded rubber mulch, also known as resin mulch, is manufactured from shredded recycled tires that are bonded together with a specific resin to provide a secure, impact-absorbing surface for play areas and playgrounds.
- Great Playground Surface. By avoiding the need to re-mulch every year, bonded rubber mulch saves you time plus money, and it comes with a 12-year guarantee. Rubber mulches cannot float or wash away as easily as other materials like bark mulches because they have higher specific gravity than water.
- Worth Every Cent. Rubber mulch is more costly than other materials, but because of the material, you will not have to worry about long-term maintenance.
- Awesome Safety. For playgrounds, the American Society for Testing and Materials suggests mulch depths of three to six inches. Rubber mulch can be one to two inches thick for landscaping and gardens.
- A Great Alternative To Wood Mulch. Since rubber mulch may be placed directly on turf, little preparation is needed before installation.
- Keeping Costs Down. The additional building may be done without the usage of edging, lowering costs much more. Rubber mulch has the advantage of being used in a variety of shades. Rubber Mulch is often pest-free, since colors do not bleed onto clothes or skin while wet in the rain, and it does not harbor insects or rodents.
If you are still not sure if bonded rubber mulch is the best protection surface for you, get in touch with Miami-Dade County Safety Surfacing team to learn more about your choices and our services. Rubber mulch is beneficial to soil moisture since it is non-porous and does not retain water when it runs through it. Miami-Dade County Safety Surfacing has a wide range of 100 percent recycled rubber products for landscaping, parks, playgrounds, equestrian areas, firing ranges, and sports fields, among other uses. One of the many advantages of bonded rubber mulch is that it is installed in-situ, enabling us to stack it at various heights to match play equipment’s Critical Fall Height (CFH). Our recycled rubber playground tiles are of exceptional quality and designed to keep children safe. Contact us now if you require more information on our services and products.
Locations We Serve
We offer the above surfacing services at the following locations within Florida: